The AppBridge Migration Platform can connect via a WebDAV interface. In order to establish a connection between the ATS Platform and the data repository, all source locations must be made visible to the Platform server.
Note: WebDAV connections can be set up on locations not accessible to the ATS Platform or not configured to be externally visible by installing a connection node on a server in the remote network and associating it with the Migration Platform.
1. A user account with full control rights across the entire data repository
|2. A UNC path to the data repository|
|3. Granting the ATS Platform Data repository access (via networking rules or by installing a connection node)|
|4. Admin access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected transformation project|
Note: The WebDAV connection does not support migrating permissions.
Add Connection (WebDAV)
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the WebDAV connection type.
- Input the access path to the WebDAV repository.
- Input the required credentials and associate the account with the connection.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.