A SharePoint Online (Office 365) connection is accessed via a URL and authenticated by an Office 365 administrator account with full access and control rights over the entire scope of the data to be scanned/migrated.
1. A SharePoint administrator account with the site collection administrator role across the required Office 365 SharePoint site collections
|2. The URL of the source SharePoint Online site collections|
|3. Administrator access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected transformation project|
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the SharePoint 2013 Client connection type.
- Input the full URL of the source SharePoint Online Site Collection.
- Select an existing SPO account or input the admin account's username and password, and click the "Connect" button.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.
Next Step: Discover and Report with Surveyor