SharePoint 2007 connections require an AppBridge connection node to be installed within the on-premises SharePoint server topology.
1. A SharePoint administrator account with full control rights across the entire SharePoint Environment
|2. An AppBridge Connection Node installed within the on-premises SharePoint server topology (SharePoint 2007 Server Connections)|
|3. Administrator access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected transformation project|
- Install the AppBridge Connection Node on the on-premises SharePoint 2007 server, or on a server within the remote network which can access the SharePoint server.
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the SharePoint 2007 Server connection type.
- Select the appropriate connection node in the server field.
- Select an existing SharePoint 2007 account or input the admin account's username and password, and click the "Connect" button.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.
Next Step: Discover and Report with Surveyor