An Exchange (non Office 365) connection is accessed via a URL and authenticated by an Exchange administrator account with full access and control rights over the entire scope of the data to be scanned/migrated.
1. An Exchange administrator account with full control rights across the entire Exchange Environment and the following special permissions assigned:
|2. The URL of the Exchange access client|
|3. Administrator access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected transformation project|
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the Exchange connection type.
- Select the Exchange Version: 2007, 2010, 2013 SP1 or 2013.
- Input the full URL of the Exchange access client.
- Select an existing Exchange admin account or input the admin account's username and password, and click the "Connect" button.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.