Created by Cameron Wallin, last modified by Stephen Cawood on Feb 22, 2017
A Citrix ShareFile connection is configured by granting the ATS platform API access by logging into an admin account while creating a connection.
1. A Citrix ShareFile administrator account
|2. Ability to grant the ATS access rights|
|3. Administrator Access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected Transformation Project|
Add Connection - ShareFile
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the Citrix ShareFile connection type.
- Select an existing Citrix ShareFile account or create a new account by clicking the "No" button in the user selection field and clicking "Connect".
- You will be automatically directed to a Citrix ShareFile Login screen. Login to the desired account to grant the ATS access to the environment.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.