Box.com connections can be configured for an admin or regular user. An admin account will allow content to be directed from across the entire box.com environment, where a regular user connection will grant visibility and control over only that user's content. Both Box.com connection are configured in the same way and require the user to grant the ATS platform API access by logging into their account while creating a connection.
1. A Box.com administrator or regular user account
|2. Ability to Grant the ATS access rights|
|3. Administrator Access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected Transformation Project|
Add Connection (Box Admin and regular Box user connection types)
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the Box or Box Admin connection type.
- Select an existing Box.com account or create a new account by clicking the "No" button in the user selection field and clicking the "Connect" button.
- You will be automatically directed to a Box.com Login screen. Login to the desired account to grant the ATS access to the environment.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.