A G Suite (formerly Google Apps) connection is used when content is being directed to or from a single G Suite account, instead of an Organizational Unit or entire domain. The G Suite connection type is far simpler to configure, however there is a slight degradation in migration performance compared to the Google Admin connection type when migrating large volumes of data.
1. A G Suite Account in the source/target domain
|2. Administrator access to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and selected Transformation Project|
- Login to the AppBridge Transformation Suite and navigate to the Connections menu.
- Click the Add button and select the G Suite connection type.
- Select an existing G Suite account or create a new account by clicking the "Connect" button.
- You will be automatically directed to a Google Login screen. Login to the desired Google account or select the desired account from the list of available accounts.
- Grant the ATS application permission to access to the listed G Suite services by clicking the "Allow" button.
- Click the "Add Connection" button in the Create Connection menu.
Next Step: Discover and Report with Surveyor